Experience that will last a lifetime.
All admitted applicants in grades 5-11 are reviewed by the Scholarship Committee for potential merit scholarships.
Nominated students may be asked to submit supplemental materials and to complete an on-campus interview.
– The Kimbrell Family Scholarship –
An academically competitive scholarship for students in grades 5-11 who demonstrate top academic and civic accomplishments. Recipients typically have nationally normed test scores in the 90th percentile or higher and/or an unweighted GPA of 3.5 or higher. The mission of this scholarship is to bring the area’s brightest students to Gaston Day School.
– The W. Duke Kimbrell Scholarship –
The Duke is Gaston Day School’s highest honor covering 100% of tuition. Qualified applicants in grades 8-11 are invited to apply for this prestigious award. The Duke recipients must demonstrate:
- scholarly accomplishment that clearly demonstrates a record of academic excellence
- high moral fiber and significant involvement within one’s family
- strong inclination to lead with evidence of courage, unselfishness, and concern for others
- demonstrated interest to use one’s talents, as evidenced by participation in the applicant’s community and/or hobbies
“By developing their personal character and expanding their education at Gaston Day, Kimbrell Family Scholarships can better our communities and the lives of others in the future.”
Pamela Kimbrell Warlick
Get to Know Us.
Let us know you’re interested and we’ll send you everything you need to get started.
Schedule a Tour.
See the full campus, visit the classrooms, and meet the exceptional faculty and staff.
Apply for Admission.
Ready to enroll? Begin the admission process by submitting an online application form.