- 9th grade
- Started in Pre-K ( one of our LIFERS)
- Activities: Golf, Swim Team, Drama, French Club
- French club has great people but she really goes for the food!
- Doesn’t mind being challenged now to achieve long-term goals.
- Her favorite thing about GDS is art class.
- She loves to travel and finds other cultures fascinating.
- 6th grade
- Started in Pre-K (another LIFER)
- She LOVES to sing with our chorus and drama departments.
- Math is her FAV subject!
- Activities: Cross-country team, horseback riding, and she’s trying out for soccer.
- She loves GDS traditions and especially having her big sister drive her to school.
- She describes Gaston Day as a big family with friendly hallways.
- 11th grade
- He joined us at the start of high school.
- Ryan can be described as imaginative and one of the nicest people on campus!
- His parents are from Uganda but Ryan grew up entirely in the US.
- His favorite GDS memory was on the Junior/Senior retreat -bonding with seniors and forming memorable friendships.
- His favorite movie is Finding Nemo and he believes that Finding Dory lived up to all the hype.
- When asked for his advice to incoming students Ryan said,”Be yourself and be comfortable…that’s it.”
My New Hobby
This year I started something very new. I tried out for the middle school soccer team; and to my surprise, I...
Beauty and the Beast: Best Musical Ever
This year, Gaston Day’s spring musical was Beauty and the Beast. Sadly, I wasn’t in this play because the sixth graders...
Even though I have had two years worth of end-of-semester exams, the thought of exam week gives me chills and tons...
Hiccups and High Notes
After surviving the intensity of 10th grade, Junior year surprisingly started off on a high note. There was something about the...
CROSS CURRICULAR PROJECT
Towards the end of each semester at Gaston Day many students start preparing for exams; but when you’re in either 5th...
Fall Fest is so much fun for Gaston Day families and the whole community! Fall Fest is held every year on...