- 9th grade
- Started in Pre-K ( one of our LIFERS)
- Activities: Golf, Swim Team, Drama, French Club
- French club has great people but she really goes for the food!
- Doesn’t mind being challenged now to achieve long-term goals.
- Her favorite thing about GDS is art class.
- She loves to travel and finds other cultures fascinating.
- 6th grade
- Started in Pre-K (another LIFER)
- She LOVES to sing with our chorus and drama departments.
- Math is her FAV subject!
- Activities: Cross-country team, horseback riding, and she’s trying out for soccer.
- She loves GDS traditions and especially having her big sister drive her to school.
- She describes Gaston Day as a big family with friendly hallways.
- 11th grade
- He joined us at the start of high school.
- Ryan can be described as imaginative and one of the nicest people on campus!
- His parents are from Uganda but Ryan grew up entirely in the US.
- His favorite GDS memory was on the Junior/Senior retreat -bonding with seniors and forming memorable friendships.
- His favorite movie is Finding Nemo and he believes that Finding Dory lived up to all the hype.
- When asked for his advice to incoming students Ryan said,”Be yourself and be comfortable…that’s it.”
Well, after finishing my last exam, I felt waves of freedom and relief. I finally had two weeks where school, homework,...
Even though I have had two years worth of end-of-semester exams, the thought of exam week gives me chills and tons...
Reflections on First Semester
Now that I have finished the first semester, I can reflect on the lessons I learned during my first months of...
CROSS CURRICULAR PROJECT
Towards the end of each semester at Gaston Day many students start preparing for exams; but when you’re in either 5th...
I am so glad I got sorted into Hufflepuff and made the quidditch team, whoops wrong school. I am proud to...